login

Author Topic: RiffTrax Movies that have had quality upgrades!  (Read 1103 times)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 826
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: RiffTrax Movies that have had quality upgrades!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2020, 09:26:07 AM »
While stuck at home going through my backlog of titles.  Looks like the burnable image of Killers from Space is the old version.

Got word from Thrashalla that the updated ISO for Killers from Space will be up this week.

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Thrashalla

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 646
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2020, 02:37:07 PM »
While stuck at home going through my backlog of titles.  Looks like the burnable image of Killers from Space is the old version.

Got word from Thrashalla that the updated ISO for Killers from Space will be up this week.

The file should be updated now.
Any issues with the RiffTrax main page should be directed to support@rifftrax.com Attempts to engage with me directly about such matters will result in ridicule.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 826
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2020, 07:15:42 PM »

The file should be updated now.

Sweet!!

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com