https://robotco-op.com/

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Re: Men in Black 3
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »
I like the Men in Black movies, sorry but I do. The first more than the second but you know, I find them pretty entertaining all told.

Actually that's a bit of a lie, I love the first one, even though my first viewing of it was sucky due to it being a bootleg copy that somebody had running in the background of the staff lounge of my summer camp. Once the effects were in place however I loved it, still do.

So, eh, I'll give it a go. :)

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 04:50:59 PM »
Everyone sing it now.

Here comes the Men in Black!

Will Smith: Now that's what I'm talkin about!
Killing me won't bring back your Goddamned honey!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 04:51:55 PM »
Everyone sing it now.

Here comes the Men in Black!

Will Smith: Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Exactly, everythings right with the world! ;)

Offline Henry88

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 623
  • Riff Super Monsters
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 04:55:31 PM »
wait there is something dead wrong here......some one has not said this movie is going to be bad
ROBOT CO-OP IS GAMING COMEDY
https://robotco-op.com/

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 22
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 05:04:14 PM »
As long as it isn't some crap like Ace Ventura Jr. It will be ok.

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 05:24:54 PM »
I like the Men in Black movies, sorry but I do. The first more than the second but you know, I find them pretty entertaining all told.

Actually that's a bit of a lie, I love the first one, even though my first viewing of it was sucky due to it being a bootleg copy that somebody had running in the background of the staff lounge of my summer camp. Once the effects were in place however I loved it, still do.

So, eh, I'll give it a go. :)

I'm with you there on the first one.  Linda Fiorentino was all kinds of sexy in that one.  And there was just the proper amount of Will Smith at his Will Smithiest.  And it was right around that time that Tommy Lee Jones did a course correction on his choice of movies.  He was becoming too much of a parody of himself like Jack Nicholson or Al Pacino.
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!

Offline Nunyerbiz

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 953
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 06:42:29 PM »
MIB2 is a movie I know I've seen... probably more than once... but I have no recollection of any details. Which is odd because, you know, they blast people with that mind eraser thing... and it got me to thinkin.... well, nevermind, it probably just sucked.

Moleman

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 07:24:24 PM »
I love Men in Black....er the first one that is.  The second one wasn't bad but it was more like an episode of a series, you know?  It's like "This week they take on the plant monster and the guy with little copies of himself".  It didn't have the excitement the first one had because it didn't introduce anything, it was more of the same.

The second one does have my favorite line though, "K, you used to love gettin flushed.  Every Saturday you'd be like 'flush me J flush me' and I'd be like...... nah"

Offline BBQ Platypus

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 59
  • SURF'S UP, SPACE PONIES!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »
Hmm...can't say I was clamoring for this one.  The first one was great, but the second one was just a remake of the first that wasn't NEARLY as fun or memorable.
Correction: the coat hanger should be upside down.

Offline Destin

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »
I lost my virginity after watching the first men in black movie... yesterday(joking ;D) But they can do no wrong!

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 08:59:00 PM »
Yaaaaaaay

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 08:59:31 PM »
He was becoming too much of a parody of himself like Jack Nicholson or Al Pacino.
What sick irony. Sick, sick irony. He was becoming a parody of himself, so to correct that... wait for it... he started literally parodying himself. Really? That's like a musician intentionally making bad music "as a joke." "Well, I hated Tommy Lee Jones when he started becoming a parody of himself, but when he started parodying himself, that was the fresh move I needed." *headexplodey*

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 03:47:38 AM »
I love Men in Black....er the first one that is.  The second one wasn't bad but it was more like an episode of a series, you know?  It's like "This week they take on the plant monster and the guy with little copies of himself".  It didn't have the excitement the first one had because it didn't introduce anything, it was more of the same.

See I kind of agree about that, it's also how I feel about Ghostbusters II I like it but it sort of feels like a TV movie sequel or another episode of a TV series.

Doctor Who?

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 08:33:39 AM »
I liked the first one and I still do,but the second one was one of the worst movies ever made.

There is no chance I will ever watch this thing.