login

Author Topic: Thoughts?  (Read 2149 times)

Offline mearnest

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 26
  • If life gives you poop. Make poop juice.
Thoughts?
« on: April 03, 2009, 08:54:01 PM »
Of the recent batch of shorts I think this may be my favorite (already done by Josh Way, and a Larry King joke was unfortunately absent from this riff).  As a Georgia native a loved the Kennesaw Mt. shout-out at the beginning.  Loved the call-back to the Debbie sketch (one of my favorite Crow moments).  For some reason this time I was way more creeped out by the age difference between the protagonists.  I mean he looks like he's in his late twenties and she looks all of 14 (and that's being generous).  I know they rolled a little different back then, but it's still creepy.  So, thoughts/favorite lines?
'No one does it to you like Roman Polanski' - The Tenant

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5901
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »
For some reason this time I was way more creeped out by the age difference between the protagonists.  I mean he looks like he's in his late twenties and she looks all of 14 (and that's being generous). 
The only thing generous here is to call her attractive at all! I do agree, though that he looked t be in his mid to late twenties, not that the additional age and experience helped his acting any.