Author Topic: What did we learn about Ideals?  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked:
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
What did we learn about Ideals?
« on: March 27, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »
I learned that Bill hates Buddhism.

I learned (much to my surprise) that Mike, Kevin and Bill can go twelve minutes looking at a kid dressed like that and not make an Ed Grimley joke.

I did not learn how a kid that dorky got a date with an attractive girl like Julie in the first place.

I did not learn what the heck that monk was doing with the torch.

I learned that Ideals are like the headlights on a car. Probably because Ideals that are too bright are annoying.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 04:47:52 PM by Darth Geek »

Offline Insert Coin(s) to Continue

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
    • Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Re: What did we learn about Ideals?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 03:45:25 PM »
I don't know, I was kind of a weird kid in high school, but was it normal to keep pictures of the most popular guy in school on your wall?

Offline lassieface

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked:
  • Stuff is fun n' stuff!
    • Striped Tea Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 12:01:03 AM »
I don't know, I was kind of a weird kid in high school, but was it normal to keep pictures of the most popular guy in school on your wall?

Yea, that was strange. But no weirder than the kid pacing around and talking to his dog.

Offline monoceros4

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 06:24:52 PM »
Old, old thread, but I just watched this one again, and again I was flabbergasted by the idiocy of the kid, Steve whatsisname. I swear, every third word out of his mouth is "popular". And when he stands up his girlfriend with some made-up story about being sick, does he stay safely at home like a proper malingerer? Nope, he runs off to a public place to lecture his buddies on popularity! The fact that he's bloviating about being popular when he's got his pants hitched up to his armpits and a bow-tie with the wing-span of a 707--not to mention a whiny voice that makes Annie Skywalker sound dignified in comparison--just makes it even funnier.

He got off easy, getting nothing worse but an irrelevant lecture about freedom and religion and whatnot. (Did they borrow the second half of the short from some other educational film?)