login

Author Topic: The Mega-Super-Ultra Buffy/Angel Episode Guide  (Read 16750 times)

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
Re: The Mega-Super-Ultra Buffy/Angel Episode Guide
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »
yea, I recently re-watched my fave moments (so, all the season finales and all of season 5 and 6) and now I am going to rewatch everything. Buffy, Angel, and Firefly (just for the hell of it).
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Online MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2592
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2014, 06:30:20 PM »
I'm kind of glad I didn't watch season 7 when it aired, because marathoning through it on Netflix may have improved it, I suspect week long breaks would have killed the impact a bit. 

Just talking about it makes me want to re-watch that season again, Netflix really makes it too easy to do stuff like that, I've got a lot of shows on DVD/BD and don't marathon them like I do on Netflix.

I keep meaning to watch Firefly again, I upgraded my DVDs to Blu-Ray a long time ago but haven't watched them yet...

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4582
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2014, 09:07:13 PM »
I want to write a paper about trauma/recovery and season 6 (because that is how nerdy I am).

I would be very interested in reading it if you ever do this.  Season 6's 'search for meaning' (especially the musical episode) helped me tremendously in processing and dealing with my accidents/losses from the third head injury.  [Season 5's 'The Body' also did a great deal with the losses.]
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Ortega

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 33
    • Ortega's Covers
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2014, 08:43:13 PM »
Saw this thread pop up on the unread topics.  Anyone interested in me re-re-resurrecting this?  I seems alot of forum regs who where Buffy-fans have seem to have left this forum , myself spending less and less.  Is this an idea whose time has passed or should i continue reviewing?

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2014, 08:41:54 AM »
Holy shit, Ortega is back!

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.