Author Topic: 3-Man Riff re-author.  (Read 2731 times)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 755
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
3-Man Riff re-author.
« on: March 02, 2009, 04:36:24 PM »
Just tried to sync the new 3-man riff with this version:

No dice unless you want to put some work into it. It is several seconds off towards the 1:10 mark.

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
Re: 3-Man Riff re-author.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 04:37:42 PM »
Extra scenes?

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 05:02:30 PM »
I would assume. The Millennium edition (at the time) was the most complete and meticulously restored (at the time and actually on laser disc first)  version of NOTLD. The release of the laser disc opened the flood gates for horror flicks to get the special attention and special editions. 

So now I wonder if the 3-man riff will sync with the B&W version on the Legend Release. 
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 05:07:03 PM »
It probably won't at least without some editing. The Run time of the color version is a full minute longer than the B&W version on the Legend release. Oh well I guess I am stuck with color.

Offline Wiseblood

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 08:03:45 PM »
It probably won't at least without some editing. The Run time of the color version is a full minute longer than the B&W version on the Legend release. Oh well I guess I am stuck with color.

I did my reauthor with the B&W version and it synced fine.  I think the extra minute in the color version are the extra credits they tacked on at the end.