Author Topic: All Time Worst Television Network/Channel Executives  (Read 2044 times)

Offline ImOscardotcom

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
Re: All Time Worst Television Network/Channel Executives
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 10:13:17 PM »
Whoever runs G4. Seriously, is there anything left on that channel that even has to do with games? Or is it all Cops reruns and Cheaters now?

Perhaps predictably, I throw in a slight reference to Neal Tiles on the G4 forums, and certain people around there don't like it:
All Time Worst Television Network/Channel Executives    ???

You mean you've been cheating on us with other forums?!

*slaps TMC1982*

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 08:24:00 AM »
Whoever runs G4. Seriously, is there anything left on that channel that even has to do with games? Or is it all Cops reruns and Cheaters now?

I like that they show the movie, Real Genius, a ton. That's the only reason why I tune into G4.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 11:15:10 PM »
They kept their two most popular shows, got rid of all the shitty, redundant ones with horrible talent that nobody watched or cared about, and they show reruns of programming that actually has gotten some viewers at one or another point in history. It's the only channel I watch EVERY DAY. So if they're doing something wrong, then my whole life must be wrong. And if that was true, then you all wouldn't love me so much.

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 05:20:27 AM »
They kept their two most popular shows, got rid of all the shitty, redundant ones with horrible talent that nobody watched or cared about, and they show reruns of programming that actually has gotten some viewers at one or another point in history. It's the only channel I watch EVERY DAY. So if they're doing something wrong, then my whole life must be wrong. And if that was true, then you all wouldn't love me so much.
:rimshot:

On timeout