login

Author Topic: Does free Nestor expire?  (Read 3152 times)

Offline azwarwilf

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
  • I hate movies, therefore I love RiffTrax.
Does free Nestor expire?
« on: January 31, 2009, 02:55:26 AM »
So I was going through my catalogue of RiffTrax files and couldn't find Nestor.

I think I remember getting it free 'cause I clicked on some link in the first week or something like that.

Do promo specials expire then?
"Fish. Uncooked. Swimming."

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2901
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Re: Does free Nestor expire?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 10:16:28 AM »
It's been a while, but as I remember it, you went to a special hidden promo site and entered a code. I don't think it had you log in to get it, so it wasn't registered on your account.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 739
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 10:34:13 AM »
Nestor also predates the current shopping cart / file system by a year. I don't have a lot of the early tracks in my files that I bought because it was under the old 3 downloads and your done system.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 242
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »
Nestor also predates the current shopping cart / file system by a year. I don't have a lot of the early tracks in my files that I bought because it was under the old 3 downloads and your done system.

You should have all of them, unless you used different email accounts. Way back when we imported the old orders into the new system, we took the existing orders and imported them as well. The system wasn't perfect but it looked like it got 90% of the orders and old files. If you want anything in particular, let me know - especially if you used multiple email addresses, since if that's the case, they'll be listed under a different user.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 739
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 02:14:02 PM »

You should have all of them, unless you used different email accounts. Way back when we imported the old orders into the new system, we took the existing orders and imported them as well. The system wasn't perfect but it looked like it got 90% of the orders and old files. If you want anything in particular, let me know - especially if you used multiple email addresses, since if that's the case, they'll be listed under a different user.

Will do since I don't have readmes for some of the older ones and I need to re-do a few of my mixes..
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com