Author Topic: Unofficial 20qs 2-5-09  (Read 4356 times)

Offline Maverick Joe Six-Pack

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
Re: Unofficial 20qs 2-5-09
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 02:27:15 PM »
Not yet anyway. 

I love this movie... I realize it's terrible, but I really liked it WAY more than Pitch Black at the very least. 

It was an action movie without the usual puns. 
"Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Offline TheUnabeefer

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 937
  • I am a flying cow... worship me or DIE!!!
    • The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 02:28:43 PM »
Not yet anyway. 

I love this movie... I realize it's terrible, but I really liked it WAY more than Pitch Black at the very least. 

My favourite Vin Diesel movie is still The Pacifier.
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 02:34:44 PM »
Not yet anyway. 

gah! 

Same Bat-time same Bat-Channel next week?
"Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Offline TheUnabeefer

• The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 02:36:50 PM »
Not yet anyway. 

gah! 

sounds good to me.  watch thx!!!
...and there he was, reigning supreme at number two.  The One... The Only... The Unabeefer.

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 02:38:09 PM »
Not yet anyway. 

gah! 

sounds good to me.  watch thx!!!

yes yes!  Netflix is my enemy at the moment!  I just moved and they kept sending the dvds back.  Arg!

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »

Offline bratpop

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 2
  • Riff everything.
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 11:20:54 PM »
It's a really stupid title. I mean, at most it can be one in a series of The Chronicles of Riddick, but it can't just be "The Chronicles," especially with the other Chronicles, the animated crap and the video game. Where's the colon something? It has to have a colon something. The Chronicles of Riddick: Journey To The Planet Of I Couldn't Be Bothered To Find Out.

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2009, 07:58:00 AM »
Beef, are you still down for today at 3 (central)?

Offline TheUnabeefer

• The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2009, 05:59:59 PM »
Crap.  I totally forgot it was Thursday.  I had pneumonia all weekend, so I was off work til Wednesday, and I really have had no real bearing of the days.

You up for tomorrow?  If not, there's always next week sometime.   Thursdays usually work okay, cept when I don't know it's Thursday

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 06:36:53 PM »
Crap.  I totally forgot it was Thursday.  I had pneumonia all weekend, so I was off work til Wednesday, and I really have had no real bearing of the days.

You up for tomorrow?  If not, there's always next week sometime.   Thursdays usually work okay, cept when I don't know it's Thursday

Maybe.  I was sitting there... on the forum... all alone... then it started raining... then there were wolves and all I could say was "Where's the beef?"

Offline TheUnabeefer

• The Unabeefer Beefs
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 09:02:12 PM »

Maybe.  I was sitting there... on the forum... all alone... then it started raining... then there were wolves and all I could say was "Where's the beef?"

**a lone single tear rolls down his face**