Author Topic: Overcoming Fear source??  (Read 6481 times)

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked:
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: Overcoming Fear source??
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 01:13:57 PM »
Same problem here. The riffs are too low, i have to turn all the way up to hear it clearly, wich isn't very pleasant. Since i don't have time to do my own re-autoring, guess i'll have to wait for you guys at Rifftrax to do so  ;D

Weird.. I will take a look.

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 07:45:06 AM »
The source files and video are in perfect sync, for those who want to re-author this short. I used Goldwave to boost up the volume of the riff MP3. Toned it back a bit using the expander/compressor settings. Converted the wav to AC3, muxed everything together using ifoedit and can now enjoy the short in its entirety.

Again, thanks for the source audio tracks.  :)

Offline giofav

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:47 PM »
The source files and video are in perfect sync, for those who want to re-author this short. I used Goldwave to boost up the volume of the riff MP3. Toned it back a bit using the expander/compressor settings. Converted the wav to AC3, muxed everything together using ifoedit and can now enjoy the short in its entirety.

phew! Sounds like a lot of work. I guess at some ponit, they'll fix the video files, so i'll have to wait to watch the short a little more.

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked:
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »
Ugh! Sorry, I forgot about fixing the video files. They have been fixed but still needed to be put onto the server. I'm doing that right now. Will update again when they've finished.

EDIT: Mp4 and wmv are up.

EDIT: Okay, all files are now newer versions. Please let me know if these are any better.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 02:54:09 PM by torgosPizza »

MightyJack

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 04:29:12 AM »
Alright, yes much, much better, and it made it even more funny. Thank you very much!  :clap: