login

Author Topic: Time Chasers 2?!!  (Read 2731 times)

Offline Toby Danger

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 4
Time Chasers 2?!!
« on: December 17, 2006, 06:39:55 PM »
I'm sure everyone remembers Time Chasers, the low-budget film featured on MST3K where a mulleted nerd named Nick makes a time machine out of an airplane, travels to a very amibiguous future world (Food courts, OF THE FUTURE!), sells the machine to a obviously evil corperation, and ends up having to travel back in time to save the future.

Well according to the MST3K Livejournal comm, there's a sequel in the works. Yes, a sequel.

See here: http://community.livejournal.com/mst3k/1822480.html

Seriously, who was asking for a sequel to one of the shoddiest time travel films ever?

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
Re: Time Chasers 2?!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 09:52:20 PM »
Seriously, who was asking for a sequel to one of the shoddiest time travel films ever?

Well, i could only ever hope for a "re-imagining" but, WOW!... a sequel.

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline Famous Mortimer

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 08:14:45 AM »
Apart from the glaring plot hole at the beginning (why didn't he just go back in time and start a bunch of bank accounts and make fat stacks of interest - LIKE ONE OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS SAYS - rather than sell to the obviously evil corporation, if he needed the money?), it's a difficult film to hate. It's made with love and moves along at a nice pace, goofy though it may be.

Offline Cibernético II

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Vadinho says: YOU are the Pumaman.
    • My Space
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 09:27:38 AM »
 yeah. it's been discussed quite a few time here now. NOthing new about it has come up about it in the last few months. The Hobgoblins sequal, however, has several production pics that you can look up online.
I really do like pie.

Offline Winterkid

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 09:58:30 AM »
Hobgoblins sequel?  *Shudders in abject horror*  So much evil in the world.  Too much evil.

Offline Joe Don Faker

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 03:00:14 PM »
I think a Time Chasers sequel was made, but then someone else went back in time and corrected the error.

Yeah I love Timechasers.  Watch it every Suday with some Bruch.