Author Topic: Upcoming Live Shows!  (Read 30887 times)

Offline iv3rdawG

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 104
  • Mr. K. Dilkington
    • Controlled Obsession
Upcoming Live Shows!
« on: January 07, 2009, 07:58:55 PM »
CINEMATIC TITANIC LIVE!  WINTER TOUR.

We've been getting pleas from people from all over the country to come do a live show near them.  Well, the pleas of those in five particular cities are about to be answered - we're stoked to announce the dates and places for our next collection of live shows!

FEB 13-14th  - SAN FRANSICO, CA - Marines Memorial Theatre
FEB 20-21st  - BOSTON, MA - Somerville Theatre
FEB 27-28th - CLEVELAND, OH - Hanna Theatre
MAR 8th  -  AUSTIN, TX - Paramount Theatre
MAR 13-14th - SEATTLE, WA - King Cat Theatre

Looks like I might have to make a little trip to SF :o
Controlled Obsession (My website - Movie, TV, Video Games)

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 699
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
Re: Upcoming Live Shows!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 08:33:55 PM »

SO THERE!!
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 08:42:46 PM »
Here is a link to tickets for SF and Boston. They have some sort of pre-sale starting on the 19th. Hopefully I can find a password for the presale. God I hate ticketmaster....

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1248883/?search_redirect=Cinematic%20Titanic&tm_link=tm_header_search
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline gojikranz

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 23
  • im baaaack
    • my facebook?
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 10:00:07 PM »
i am so in for the SF show.  then i can say i've seen both crews live!
do we know what film will be done?
MICROPHONE MANIAC COMING SOON!!
Promo Featurette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vzYR6_-UqE

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:13:56 PM »

*patiently awaits for Rifftrax Live to come over to the Midwest*

:)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 12:09:33 AM »
i am so in for the SF show.  then i can say i've seen both crews live!
do we know what film will be done?

Hopefully since they are doing two nights, there will be a different film each night.

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1464
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 08:02:36 AM »

SO THERE!!

Ha! I guess you can ignore the email I just sent you.  Nevermind!

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2400
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 09:28:06 AM »
Austin IS close to Houston..................

Of course, I WAS in St. Louis the same weekend they were there and I went to a hockey game instead.

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 09:53:50 AM »

What an odd place for the SF shows. I mean, that's an actual for-real theater... strange. I can bet seating in that old place is going to be uncomfortable after a coupla' hours. Anyway, i'm down for hanging out with any of yous before or after the show for a drink or twelve. That is, once i've decided which night i'll be attending. I doubt they'll be doing two different films.

And if you're on the CT mailing list, they'll be sending out a code for the Jan. 19th presale.

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline Invisible NanoGhost

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
  • Just here for a few laughs. I'll take yours.
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »
Very nice to see CT able to visit more locations.  Still none which are close enough to me, but it's a good sign.  Best of luck!

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 11:53:32 PM »
If you aren't on the CT mailing list then you might want to sign up. They will be sending links and a password for the pre-sale tickets that go on sale 0n the 19th. Still no word on if they will be riffing 2 movies or just 1 each night...

• Big Montana
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2009, 12:22:03 AM »
If you aren't on the CT mailing list then you might want to sign up. They will be sending links and a password for the pre-sale tickets that go on sale 0n the 19th. Still no word on if they will be riffing 2 movies or just 1 each night...

I've signed up for the list two, three, or maybe even four times now (back when they were just starting up), and keep finding myself not on it.  I've given up joining.  I'll follow their adventures via the web site.  That's been good enough to catch all the releases on the day of release.

Offline oddstocks

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2009, 06:35:58 AM »

I've signed up for the list two, three, or maybe even four times now (back when they were just starting up), and keep finding myself not on it.  I've given up joining.  I'll follow their adventures via the web site.  That's been good enough to catch all the releases on the day of release.

Have you tried joining lately? 'cause they fixed that problem a long time ago. All your original attempts would've expired after a couple of days.

Edit: I wouldn't count on their website for info. They don't seem to update it very often.

• Big Montana
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 04:00:50 PM »

Have you tried joining lately? 'cause they fixed that problem a long time ago. All your original attempts would've expired after a couple of days.

Edit: I wouldn't count on their website for info. They don't seem to update it very often.

Yeah, I should probably sign up again, especially if they are live shows in a lot of new locations.  Good idea.

Offline Jonny Jit

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
    • http://www.myspace.com/jonnyjit
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 01:24:40 PM »
Hvae they sent out the codes yet?   I will be going to one of the SF shows.  I am on the list but it's possible I may have accidently deleted it.
Me Stan. Bachomp Ba chuey chomp.  Ba Chuey chomp.