login

Author Topic: Say It Ain't So, Paula?!?  (Read 17841 times)

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
Re: Skanks of Love/Idol 8 Awesomeness
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 07:38:21 PM »

"What a nightmare. This show is a joke."

:D

The craptacular is back!!

- Go Alex Wagner-Trugman Go!!
- Emily's taking the Daughtry route, she isn't cool.
- Samwise couldn't handle the pressure of the Idol audition
- the horror guy from Michigan...borderline Noriega 2.0
- crying rocker dude needs a hug
- the girl in the pink cowboy hat who's supposedly a cross between Hilary Duff & Madonna chose to sing Cascada  :D
- I'm very easily entertained.

Go Trug!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

anais.jude

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2009, 08:27:55 PM »
OMG! I LOVE THE SKANKS! I LOVE THE LOVE! I LOVE THE BUS!

thanks, TR!

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:02 PM »

...hahaha.  :)

Do you have a favorite hot mess yet, anais? What did you think of the Gia/Nikki act at the bar? 

And how did I forget this from the season premeire of Idol?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/70f0chZVudA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/70f0chZVudA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

:D :D :D :D

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

anais.jude

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 12:04:15 AM »
The Brazillian Skank and the chick she choked are some great trainwrecks!

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 01:56:06 AM »

Oh god, Ashley scares the beejezus out-of-me!

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 02:29:23 AM »
American Idol is probably my worst guilty TV pleasure. I didn't get to watch last night, but I Tivoed for today! Can't wait.
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline BBQ Platypus

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 59
  • SURF'S UP, SPACE PONIES!
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2009, 08:34:52 PM »
I have a class that goes from 6 to 9 PM on Tuesdays, so I'll end up missing the show for the entire semester.

I couldn't be happier.
Correction: the coat hanger should be upside down.

Offline Thorns of Crimson Death

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »
OK so I actually watched Idol last night, at a bar of all places, and there was no shortage of train wrecks:

The fat guy with the beard dressed in all black was so bad he gave me the runs.

The guy who was allegedly related to Hank Williams Jr. (the talent obviously stopped there in the family) looked like the product of years of inbreeding amongst albino's.

The black girl who was falling asleep while waiting for her turn, who then butchered "Lovin' You" and was, of course, the type of contestant to ramble on after their audition of how the judges "made a big mistake" by not letting them go to Hollywood.

And how could I forget that one black guy Dennis who actually got the Hollywood "golden ticket" despite being horrible.  I guess all you have to do is fly your mother from whatever state she resides in and beg to move on to the next stage.
A spell was cast and the sky turned red.  The Angel's heart froze to ice.  Roses of blood from an innocent soul.  On the plain lies an Angel dead.

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
American Idol is probably my worst guilty TV pleasure. I didn't get to watch last night, but I Tivoed for today! Can't wait.

Amanda, what did you think of Seacrest's attempt to high-five the blind guy on Tuesday?  That killed me.

That was more awkward than Seacrest being kissed by bikini girl.

OK so I actually watched Idol last night, at a bar of all places, and there was no shortage of train wrecks:

The fat guy with the beard dressed in all black was so bad he gave me the runs.

The guy who was allegedly related to Hank Williams Jr. (the talent obviously stopped there in the family) looked like the product of years of inbreeding amongst albino's.

The black girl who was falling asleep while waiting for her turn, who then butchered "Lovin' You" and was, of course, the type of contestant to ramble on after their audition of how the judges "made a big mistake" by not letting them go to Hollywood.

And how could I forget that one black guy Dennis who actually got the Hollywood "golden ticket" despite being horrible.  I guess all you have to do is fly your mother from whatever state she resides in and beg to move on to the next stage.

That's one cool bar, Thorns!

I can't comment on Wednesday yet but will be watching it this weekend.

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2009, 03:50:42 PM »

Amanda, what did you think of Seacrest's attempt to high-five the blind guy on Tuesday?  That killed me.

That was more awkward than Seacrest being kissed by bikini girl.

Hilarious.  I loved the bikini girl.

Also awkward was the photo of Ryan and Simon on their jetskis, looking like they were having a romantic weekend.

Offline The Lady Rommel

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2009, 10:11:07 AM »
I have watched American Idol every year, it just gets worse and worse.  I have decided to ban it this year, my friends think I'm nuts.

But I will keep up with the goings on through votefortheworst and The Soup.
I don't see race.  People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I watch Antiques Roadshow.

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 02:24:08 AM »
I have watched American Idol every year, it just gets worse and worse.  I have decided to ban it this year, my friends think I'm nuts.

Rommel, do you want a banana?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5BfC7O_GC0o&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5BfC7O_GC0o&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

His mother doesn't even support his musical ambitions!  :D

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 04:53:19 AM »
The latest controvery is apparently that some people from MN are upset with "bikini girl" because their girl (Casey Carlson...who I thought was actually good and came across as intelligent as any AIer can come across) is THE REAL bikini girl.

Their claim is evidenced by these swimsuit photos she did for a "Girls of the Big 10" calendar:
http://www.campusgirlsusa.com/thumbs09.php?gid=25

My favorite quote from her interview is that her secret obsession is eating ice, lol.  Anorexia much?  She doesn't look anorexic, so she must be eating something else, but I love that her obsession in a swimsuit calendar is a classic anorexic thing :)

I hate that there's nobody from Arkansas so far this year.  It's always a good excuse to blog about the ridiculousness that is AI.  Plus, it gives me a valid excuse to watch :)  I can hope.  More auditions to go, right?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 04:57:48 AM by AmandaGal »

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »

Oh my god, the bubble tea maker!

:D

translates into...

You know, I didn't have any idea what bubble tea was until I googled it this morning after watching the KC auditions. Yes, group hug! I like her.

And who ever knew Robert Downey Jr. currently resides in Milwaukee? That's pretty RAD! Onward to San Francisco & Lousiville.

Offline iv3rdawG

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 104
  • Mr. K. Dilkington
    • Controlled Obsession
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »
10! Oh wait, wrong show.

:clap:
Controlled Obsession (My website - Movie, TV, Video Games)