Author Topic: Quantum of Solace  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Soylent Grin

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Quantum of Solace
« on: December 14, 2008, 08:02:10 PM »
OK, probably the wrong place to post this.

My friend and I have always riffed movies, but we're usually pretty quiet. But my friend had us both laughing pretty loudly and got us shushed while watching Quantum.

There's a scene where Bond is handing the girl a parachute, and she sets it up perfectly by asking, "What's this?"

Without missing a beat, my friend whispers, "It's a bunch of silverware and a grand piano. I'll take the anvil, let's go!"

...obviously, we're both Looney Tune fans as well.

Offline N.E.S. TOR

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Oh yeah, it's on!
Re: Quantum of Solace
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 06:58:53 AM »
James Bond meets the Looney tunes. I might just buy your riff.
Nestor vs. Ollie picture created and copyright "Trumpysgirl"

MightyJack

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 08:14:54 AM »
Shame on you - Never riff in a theater, it's inconsidertae to the other people. Nothing I hate more than rude people who wont shut up! Sorry, but save that for home.

Offline Soylent Grin

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 11:15:10 AM »
We usually aren't bad. We go to showings where we are the only ones in the theatre, or make sure we're nowhere near others, then pile on the breath mints so we can whisper. If the theatre is crowded, we don't talk at all. This one stuck out because it was the first time in at least eight years that we laughed audibly enough that others could hear/shush us.

MightyJack

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »
Oh okay,

just don't make me get an usher!  ;) (I'm having bad theater experience flashbacks)   ;D