login

Author Topic: Is there an "off vocal" version of the Love Theme?  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Zeether

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 20
Is there an "off vocal" version of the Love Theme?
« on: December 22, 2008, 02:49:27 PM »
I'm talking about a version of the theme song with the vocals removed and just the instrumentals. Just wondering because I hear instrumental parts of the theme song used in the Poopie! tapes and in the commercial signs for the later CC seasons.
"Don't make me shoot you...CROOOOOOOOOW!"

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 56
    • The Incomparable
Re: Is there an "off vocal" version of the Love Theme?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 04:11:37 PM »
Not that I know of, but if you've got a MIDI sequencer and about thirty seconds, you can make your own.

Offline Zandrax

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
  • Hey hey mama said the way you move
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 01:06:27 PM »
I feel stupid because I thought the "love theme" was played during the credits.

Offline Ortega

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 36
    • Ortega's Covers
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 01:20:34 PM »
listen to the credits song during the KTMA season.  Its an intrumental version with no vocals.

Doc Steve

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 12:21:11 PM »

Don't feel stupid.  "The Love Theme" is the instrumental music played over the end credits.  It has never had a vocal track. 

Offline Zeether

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 20
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 05:52:39 PM »
Okay, I meant the INTRO theme.
"Don't make me shoot you...CROOOOOOOOOW!"

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
    • The Incomparable
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 09:34:39 PM »

Don't feel stupid.  "The Love Theme" is the instrumental music played over the end credits.  It has never had a vocal track. 

The Love Theme is played over the opening credits.  Unless you can think of a good reason why somebody's credited for Lyrics on an instrumental.

Technically, it's also played over the end credits, since it's just the same tune slowed down.

Doc Steve

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 08:40:23 PM »

The Love Theme is played over the opening credits.  Unless you can think of a good reason why somebody's credited for Lyrics on an instrumental.

Technically, it's also played over the end credits, since it's just the same tune slowed down.

In television and cinema, the  "Love Theme" version is the instrumental one.  (As in, "The Love Theme from ________").  This is what they were riffing on, so the "Love Theme" must be the outro, at least logically.

Admittedly, I never noticed before, and sure enough, it gives "lyrics" credits to Joel and Josh. 

Offline Steve-O

• Mayor of Nilbog
    • The Incomparable
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 11:08:50 PM »

In television and cinema, the  "Love Theme" version is the instrumental one.  (As in, "The Love Theme from ________").  This is what they were riffing on, so the "Love Theme" must be the outro, at least logically.

Admittedly, I never noticed before, and sure enough, it gives "lyrics" credits to Joel and Josh. 

So... you're wrong... and yet, somehow, also right.   Neat trick!

Doc Steve

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »

So... you're wrong... and yet, somehow, also right.   Neat trick!

Hey, thousands of dollars spent on law school should never be wasted, my friend.