login

Author Topic: Star Trek Season 1 Streaming via Netflix  (Read 6815 times)

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
On timeout

Offline saltwrench

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
Re: Star Trek Season 1 Streaming via Netflix
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 08:31:33 AM »
Looks like I've found my evening viewing for the next week.  How did I not realize this was on Netflix?

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 10:22:44 AM »
Looks great via my xBox.
On timeout

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »
Thought the were on hulu anyway.

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 10:40:06 AM »
These are full-resolution my friend.
On timeout

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 10:43:22 AM »
Cool. I've got my DVDs anyway....

Just thought I'd mention for anyone who doesn't have Netflix or that kind of connection.

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 10:45:35 AM »
Unless you got the HD-DVD/DVD combo, you don't have these. They're the remastered ones.

Again, I'm not a CGI maven.  I'm happy with what I've got.

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 10:46:33 AM »

Just thought I'd mention for anyone who doesn't have Netflix or that kind of connection.

How much did you pay for those?  These are free.  That's my point.  (if you're a netflix user)
On timeout

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 10:48:01 AM »
in H muthafuckin D!

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »

How much did you pay for those?  These are free.  That's my point.  (if you're a netflix user)
Two years ago....in a package that had all three seasons....when Paramount panicked and was blowing out all their Trek on DVD because (seems like) they thought that no one would buy them now that HD existed...?    $100. approx.   And I think it was also a "Buy One, Get One" sale,but I'm not certain.  I know I got the Director's Cut Trek movies that way and they were $9 a piece.

But streaming on any site....it's not always like watching TV, is it?  You lose connections, it pauses...all sorts of things?

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 11:07:27 AM »

Two years ago....in a package that had all three seasons....when Paramount panicked and was blowing out all their Trek on DVD because (seems like) they thought that no one would buy them now that HD existed...?    $100. approx.   And I think it was also a "Buy One, Get One" sale,but I'm not certain.  I know I got the Director's Cut Trek movies that way and they were $9 a piece.

But streaming on any site....it's not always like watching TV, is it?  You lose connections, it pauses...all sorts of things?

Not on my xBox with a Cable connection.
On timeout

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 02:13:29 PM »

Good.  I just know sometimes you can't be taking up that much bandwidth and expect to get anything else done on the computer.

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »

Good.  I just know sometimes you can't be taking up that much bandwidth and expect to get anything else done on the computer.

But you're watching Star Trek, what else would you be doing at the same time?
On timeout

• Mr Bungle
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 12:19:20 PM »

But you're watching Star Trek, what else would you be doing at the same time?
The same thing the computer is doing through the internet as I write this.  Not everything you do on a computer and/or internet needs your individual attention, does it?

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 04:27:49 PM »
What is your deal?  Don't watch via Netflix.  This information was for those who would WANT to watch Star Trek for free.
I guess I should have specified that.  My bad.
On timeout