Author Topic: This is it, the official Top 25 Most Wanted Riffs  (Read 27603 times)

Offline terrorantula

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 2
Re: This is it, the official Top 25 Most Wanted Riffs
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2012, 05:57:09 PM »
GASP must see... Thanks Darth Geek

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4951
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »
GASP must see... Thanks Darth Geek
Cool. I'm sure you'll like it. And make sure to give it a review (good or bad, just be honest) in the iJust Finished Watching thread.
http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php?topic=11572.0

Offline AMKR

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 7
  • Source Aura
    • Aeons Old - SoundCloud
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2013, 03:54:04 AM »
I'd love to see the Dark Crystal movie riffed (the skexzys or whatever hahaa) - Labyrinthe - I dont know if I could sit through that again (I couldnt the first time) even with bill mike and kevin. I'd really like to see another Joe Don Baker riff - walking tall being an obvious choice (people were talkin' about havin' a hard time finding a JDB movie on dvd - his most famous one is the most obvious imo, or hell the rock remake)

The "Its Alive" demon baby movies would be funny, same with Basket Case, god thats a bad horror movie.
Source Auras - AMKR & Josh Grooves.

Soundcloud.com/aeonsold (now broken up, working on new project Source Auras currently - all old material)

Offline rifftraxnator

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2013, 04:17:43 PM »
I agree with AMKR, more Joe Don Baker material please! He and Adam West have done numerous low budget films which have enough expired rights and limited distribution to make it into the VOD section on the site here.

Overall, there are too many movies on here that I personally think stink even with the commentary. For now, we just need more SciFi-Action blockbusters riffed as well as any turkey or passable gem starring Nicolas Cage, John Travolta or Tom Cruise that hasn't been done yet.

Barbarella would be an interesting one as would be Ghosts of Mars, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trilogy, Barb Wire, Prometheus and anything Chuck Norris has done.

How about more Ator movies?

NOTE: A riff for Starship Troopers would be pathetic since the film itself is a satire not a mindless alien invasion type movie.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 04:52:17 PM by rifftraxnator »

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4951
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2013, 05:48:39 PM »
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trilogy
Cinester Theater did an iRiff of the first one already, and will be releasing an iRiff for the second at the end of the month.

http://www.rifftrax.com/iriffs/cinester-theater/cinester-theater-presents-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles

Offline Johnny Unusual

• Tells No Tales
  • Liked: 3808
  • Now you're playing with power!
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2014, 04:52:09 PM »
BTW, just a reminder that there's only a few days left for this years top 50 Riffs We Want to See List!  Take part, because while there is no guarantee that it's going to effect anything, some films might be brought to the attention of rifftrax.  Also because it is fun!

Offline Ball

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2014, 01:42:42 PM »
I demand a recount (no Barbarella?)