General Discussion > Books 'n Readin'

Comic Book Thread

<< < (3/193) > >>

ManUnderMask:
Honestly, I'm not really all that interested in Fables anymore. I'm more a superhero guy anyway.

I'm really digging the new Man With No Name comic from Dynamite.

Jazzman99:
Monthly comics (or, given schedules these days, let's just say single issues) long ago became too costly and time-consuming for me to keep up with.  I have several longboxes full of stuff I'm trying to decide what to do with from the 80s and 90s; I'm leaning towards getting the stuff I like bound and selling the rest.

I buy a fair number of trades and HCs when I hear something is good.

Doctor Who?:
I just finished reading watchmen and i think they need to make sequel,there is no way that plan would keep the US and Russia from going at it forever.

I mean is everyone in the world stupid?  At some point someone is going to figure out that it wasn't aliens and then what are they going to do,kill everyone who figures it out?

Other then the end it was a good read.

Johnny Unusual:
I'm surprised you missed the reason the series ended.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)"I did the right thing in the end, didn't I?"

"Nothing ever ends"

Yes, something else might happen, but there really isn't much left to say on the subject.  The future is uncertain, as it always is, and no amount of genius planning can change that... there's always going to be a guy who looks like the love child of Conan O'Brien and Jonah Hill with a stained shirt who may upset the balance... and who's to say it shouldn't be.
By the by, I highly recommend Brian Azzarello's mini-series El Diablo, which is sort of a gory fable set in the old west with a really good ending.

Anyone else here a HUGE 100 Bullets fan?  Anyone have any theories on how it will all go down?

Keep in mind, I haven't read any issues past the ones printed in volume 12.

Doctor Who?:
Still it was a pretty dumb plan for the smartest man in the world.

He wants to stop millions from dieing so he Killed Millions of people,great plan.

As I said before i give it six months before people figure out that it wasn't aliens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version