Author Topic: The Core  (Read 2859 times)

Offline mrthejazz

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
  • Liberty and justice, sitting in a tree...
Re: The Core
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 07:06:48 PM »
SO with you. This movie made me laugh so hard when I first saw it. Look, there's empty space in the center of the earth!

Not to mention the whole movie is a giant sexual innuendo. Mother earth is horny, we need to drill into her womb, drop a nuke, and give her a little excitement before she kills us all. Or something like that. I don't know, I'm tired. Bed time for me.
"You don't look like generals to me. To me, you look like clowns." --Jackie Chan, Fantasy Mission Force--

Offline Hobbit

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 08:11:25 PM »
It's enough that this movie is perfect for 'the treatment,' but the fact that Trace might get in on the action makes it irresistable.  Mike, if you're reading this, I'll go to great lengths to ensure this one is made.  You just tell me what it will take.

Offline Toby Danger

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 05:22:19 AM »
I liked how they rather convieniently found the one scientist on the planet who had invented both a super-laser to cut through the Earth AND an indestructible metal to make a ship out of. That's like what, a one in a million chance?

And how nice to see DJ Qualls break character and play an uber computer geek. It's quite a step up from his usual roles as an ordinary geek.