Author Topic: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  (Read 243744 times)

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 461
  • Bowsette is bae
Re: WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
« Reply #2295 on: May 24, 2019, 01:32:39 PM »
Minor woo, but my GPA has almost reached a B after two years of classes. I worked hard to get to this point and make up for the dumpster fire that were my grades at K-State. This is some much needed good news after getting dumped by my fiancee and my girlfriend in the same week.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3071
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #2296 on: June 05, 2019, 08:33:15 AM »
Felicia Day is coming to the NM Comic Expo! That will make 2 MST3K alumni that I've been able to meet in person!

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 244
« Reply #2297 on: June 08, 2019, 06:39:42 PM »
Weather has heated up here (warmer than usual for this time of year) and my back hurt by the end of the day both last Saturday and Sunday. Was fine in the morning, but the pain was practically unbearable by the end of the day. Chalked it uo to yardwork. Came home last nightt (Friday) and spent some time on the deck grilling but nothing strenuous and by the time I went to bed, my back was killing me. Figured out it was the damned sandals I was wearing. Threw them away. Bought a new pair this morning that I've been wearing all day. No back pain.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 06:41:35 PM by wihogfan »

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 461
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #2298 on: June 10, 2019, 05:24:56 PM »
Met with a plastic surgeon today about breast augmentation, since I've been dealing with some top dysphoria that won't go away. After a brief exam, he said that I'm a fantastic candidate for the surgery. He also said that most of my breasts are actually breast tissue instead of fat, which is REALLY good, since if I keep losing weight like I have been, things might look a little off after BA. They're also almost completely symmetrical, my skin is apparently fantastic, and I've got a really good fold where the breast tissue meets my body, so the implantation would be a piece of cake to do. The only not so great thing is that since I have such a wide chest, no matter how much he adds, I'll never have that much cleavage, but that's not necessarily something that can be fixed, since, you know, organs and ribs and stuff. But yeah, after all that I'm definitely looking forward to getting through the hoops and figuring out what I need to do to make my insurance company cover it, or work out how I'll pay out of pocket.