login

Author Topic: "Yay Me." The PS3 Trophy Thread  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
Re: "Yay Me." The PS3 Trophy Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 03:40:33 PM »
My e-penis is clearly superior.

8============================================================>
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 988
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 03:46:00 PM »

There don't appear to be any plans for Playstation to link the trophies anywhere.

IIRC, when Sony is babbling about Home, one of the features is that you'll be able to view the Trophies when visiting someone.

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »
Yes, but you can already see their trophies when you go to their profile on the PS3.

We're talking about on the website, so you can see trophies for yourself and your friends when you're away from the PS3, just on the regular internet, and so you can link to it on forums or put it in your signature. Like this:

Only generated automatically on Sony's website, instead of us having to go to a third party website and fill in the trophies by hand (which is how PlayFire and PS3Trophies both work).
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline La De Da

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
  • Spy sappn' my smile.
    • The Wooden Nut
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 07:12:59 AM »
My e-penis is clearly superior.
*Looks though his spam for e-penis enhancements.*

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1513
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2008, 07:16:39 PM »
Linger In Shadows is a good way to boost your Trophy count if you're feeling insignificant.

I heard it was artsy and kinda cool so I got it.  I ended up thoroughly confused.

I'm aiming to try and get the Bladder of Steel in RB2 sometime over the next 2 weeks before I go back to work.

I still haven't managed to get any of the PAIN trophies, and I haven't gotten around to going back to PixelJunk Monsters to get any of those.

Not really trophy related, but at one point I was ranked #1 in the GH3 Battle leaderboards on the Wii.  Then I sold the game in favor of the PS3 version.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 07:21:44 PM by k1 »

Offline SmilinJackRoss

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
    • Heated Seats iRiffs
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2008, 09:14:28 PM »
Linger In Shadows is a good way to boost your Trophy count if you're feeling insignificant.

I heard it was artsy and kinda cool so I got it.  I ended up thoroughly confused.

It's a game that had potential, but I felt the execution was pretty lackluster (not to mention that the graphics were pretty shitty too).  I really liked how you could turn objects, change lighting, etc...but it was so limited.  I'm hoping that someone makes a game that involves similar interaction with the sixaxis and the game environment, but really runs with it.
Heated Seats iRiffs: Touched by an Angel | Marked for Death | Runaway | Heated Shorts (shorts collection)