Author Topic: What would "Ultimate MST3K DVD" have on it?  (Read 3765 times)

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
Re: What would "Ultimate MST3K DVD" have on it?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 12:48:24 PM »
I own all the Rhino Vols (bought 10 just as people found out about the freeze) and all the Singles and have The Essentials. I buy them so Rhino keep squeezing them out. I don't always watch the extras, hell I haven't even watch all the episodes of the show (DVD or otherwise). It's even slower going now that there are rifftrax thrown into the mix.

Offline daltysmilth

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 45
  • This is MY Enterprise. Eat it, Abrams!
    • My Space
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 03:23:08 PM »
A commentary track might be kind of hard to pull off as their riffing is basically the commentary track.

That's what would make it so beautiful!
CROW:  (Sinisterly) The Secret Government Eggo Project...
--Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

"Jason, Chess is a game of chance."
-- My friend Shawn to my friend Jason upon being defeated at a game of Chess.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=112104

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 07:20:13 PM »
I own all the Rhino Vols (bought 10 just as people found out about the freeze) and all the Singles and have The Essentials. I buy them so Rhino keep squeezing them out. I don't always watch the extras, hell I haven't even watch all the episodes of the show (DVD or otherwise). It's even slower going now that there are rifftrax thrown into the mix.

I was so excited when I found a lone copy of Volume 10 at Borders last week. I'd been looking everywhere once I heard about a possible recall.  Then I was ecstatic when the  Borders guy handed me a coupon for 40% off DVD boxsets that day. Woot!

Offline nakedandsavage

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 06:53:10 AM »
I would like a complete box set of the last 3 seasons if thats not asking to much  ;D .Having the guys chat about each of the movies would be cool I think.Waiting for my first box set to arrive from the USA (vol.5) $28 for the dvds,$15 for postage plus having to wait ages  :( Would love to have vol.10 but not very likely now.Pity I can't get anything over here and have to get it posted from abroard,good job there's the internet.At least I found a copy of MST3K:The Movie at a sensible price,although all the extras are in German :o