Author Topic: QuipTracks request  (Read 912 times)

Offline CHF01

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 56
QuipTracks request
« on: October 22, 2008, 12:36:48 PM »
Hey guys. First I want to compliment you on your latest riff, The Happening; next to Godzilla 2000 my favorite riff to date.  :clap:

I would like to humbly request something, since you are now an LLC. I thought maybe this would be doable, so here's my question: Would you ever consider re-recording the Lady In The Water riff? It seems the recording equipment used for that track was inferior to what you've been using lately (or maybe you've been using better recording techniques, not equipment). LITW has alot of background noise and is unevenly mixed, IMO. I know the current version is free, and would gladly pay a fee to get the updated track, if this is even possible.

Thanks for your consideration.  :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 01:24:28 PM by CHF01 »

Invader_quirk

Re: QuipTracks request
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 12:54:52 PM »
Funny you should ask that. We've been discussing the idea ourselves. It's going to happen, but we're not sure what the project order is at the moment. It would still be free, BTW.

Oh and thanks for the compliment on The Happening. I'm glad you liked it.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 12:58:25 PM by Invader_quirk »

Offline Asbestos Bill

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 455
  • Are YOU dedoodaydolah?
    • QuipTracks
Re: QuipTracks request
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 02:15:21 PM »
I've been pushing to get this done ASAP since, as a free track, it's what people are judging us by when they try us out. We actually already did this long ago with Jurassic Park, which was--technically--our first riff.