Author Topic: Riff Raff Theater: Armageddon  (Read 13024 times)

Offline David

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 48
Re: Riff Raff Theater: Armageddon
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »
Thank you, thank you. Sounds like it's a good thing I stepped up.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2008, 12:42:57 AM »
Only 4 people turned in more than 100 lines. And only 4 additional people made it all the way through the movie with material.

This one is going to be rough. Thank god we have extra time to do the writing on our end. :)

If there are any completely barren spots you want some more material for let us know.  I'd be willing to take another shot at it.  School work only let me watch the movie once or twice and I wasn't really all that focused on it.  That and I might have been working on some of my own projects.

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2008, 04:53:30 AM »
Chris and David usually have a special writing session specifically to iron out the gaps now. That's our normal process, since we usually only have 3 weeks between when the scripts are due and when the script has to be finalized for the show. But if there are any really huge blank sections after I finish my first round of script edits, I may post on here with the timeframe and ask for some extra material from anyone who can spare the time, since we don't have a strict deadline on this one. We would probably only be able to wait a couple of days for a deadline on that though, because I still need to hand the script over to Chris at SOME point, so he has time to work with it himself. :)
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline majorjoe23

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 31
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2008, 01:53:58 PM »
Can I get that individual Armageddon flag from somewhere?

anais.jude

« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2008, 03:40:25 PM »

Offline majorjoe23

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 31
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2008, 03:49:09 PM »
Awesome, thanks!