login

Author Topic: last CD you bought  (Read 896 times)

Offline itsjuststeffnow

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
    • check out my myspace!!!!
last CD you bought
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:58:28 PM »
i didnt see a thread for this so i decided to start one just because i wanted to brag about it, because i totally fell in love with this band so i had to go buy their CD. 

Bullet for my Valentine: The Poison.  omg, love every song on it. its something about the guys voice. and the guitarist is wonderful

before that it was

Norma Jean: vs. the anti mother.  again love every song on that.  esp Robots 3 Humans 0.

Offline OmegaR!

• Big Montana
Re: last CD you bought
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 10:07:21 PM »
Wow, I don't buy CDs anymore, but the last one I bought was about a year ago, it was an import of the Advent Children soundtrack, Nobuo Uematsu is the man

Offline itsjuststeffnow

• Magneto-cent Member
    • check out my myspace!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 10:13:53 PM »
Wow, I don't buy CDs anymore, but the last one I bought was about a year ago, it was an import of the Advent Children soundtrack, Nobuo Uematsu is the man

i could download them off the internet for my iPod....but i like to have hard copies of my stuff, and its just way easier to buy the cd and rip it into my comp.  i'd had a prob with comps before and lost the 20 odd songs i had PAID to download, and it was gone....all gone.  so i always make sure to have a hard copy now. 

Offline OmegaR!

• Big Montana
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 10:24:13 PM »
A hard lesson everyone learns at one time or another, after that happened to me, I decided to always have an original or burned copy... Then, I got lazy
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 10:26:39 PM by OmegaRowsdower »