login

Author Topic: This is the worst thing.  (Read 5110 times)

Offline BBQ Platypus

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 59
  • SURF'S UP, SPACE PONIES!
This is the worst thing.
« on: October 12, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »
Just...just watch.  I fucking DARE you.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5s0lzbCK9f8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5s0lzbCK9f8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Fortunately, two of the Goons from Something Awful are here to make fun of it.  It would be fatal otherwise.
Correction: the coat hanger should be upside down.

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
Re: This is the worst thing.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »
Oh my...  :speechless:
Killing me won't bring back your Goddamned honey!

Offline BBQ Platypus

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:09:16 AM »
You know what?  I'll just link to these guys' account.  They're cranking out videos like this at breakneck pace.  This guy is a goldmine.

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 543
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 10:23:23 AM »

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 11:43:33 AM »
And I thought Yahtzee was my favorite reviewer. This Navigatr guy has well eclipsed him. None can challenge his genius!
Killing me won't bring back your Goddamned honey!

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2379
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 05:49:06 PM »
That video kicks a lot of breast cancer!
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline BBQ Platypus

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 06:23:16 PM »
Yeah, as I said before, this guy is a freaking comedy goldmine.  Rest assured, this won't be the last time those guys talk over his videos.

(My personal favorite retsupurae videos are the ones involving billymc.  I mean, it's impossible not to love that kid.  I mean, he sucks at Mario, but he sucks in such an endearing way).

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 06:57:57 PM »
Billy is like an old friend I discovered for the first time today through their videos. They've got quite a catalog of videos, I listened and sometimes watched (when i could) through them when I was working today. NAViGaTR has the funniest videos I also enjoyed the Half Life: Blue Shift video.

Offline BBQ Platypus

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »
Billy is like an old friend I discovered for the first time today through their videos. They've got quite a catalog of videos, I listened and sometimes watched (when i could) through them when I was working today. NAViGaTR has the funniest videos I also enjoyed the Half Life: Blue Shift video.

Oh yeah, that Blue Shift one was hilarious.  How the hell could anyone look over that video and think that it was good enough to be posted on YouTube?  I mean, you couldn't see a goddamn thing!  (Although believe it or not, I HAVE seen a gameplay video with even WORSE picture quality than that.  But this one ranks at #2).  And the ending almost made me pee my pants with laughter.

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »

Oh yeah, that Blue Shift one was hilarious.  How the hell could anyone look over that video and think that it was good enough to be posted on YouTube?  I mean, you couldn't see a goddamn thing!  (Although believe it or not, I HAVE seen a gameplay video with even WORSE picture quality than that.  But this one ranks at #2).  And the ending almost made me pee my pants with laughter.
I didn't catch the end of that one I had to go help my mom empty the dishwasher.

Offline Quicksilver

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Give me your pudding!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 09:02:55 PM »
omfg this guy's amazing  :D I cant stop watching them
The Ood: The Beast and his armies will rise from the pit to make war against God.
Rose: I'm sorry?
The Ood: Apologies. I said: I hope you enjoy your meal.

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 01:47:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xt2uyDqbA-Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xt2uyDqbA-Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

SNES9x!

Oh, and fudgemuffins!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 07:42:07 AM by MSTJedi »

Offline BBQ Platypus

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 11:55:28 AM »
I SNES9X know.  That SNES9X is one of my favorite SNES9X videos by those SNES9X those g- SNS9X guys.  I particularly SNES9X got SNES9X a kick out of it because SNES9X we're studying John SNES9X Stuart Mill SNES9X (and SNES9X utilitarianism in general) SNES9X in my SNES9X philosophy class.

SNES9X.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 11:57:37 AM by BBQ Platypus »

Offline BBQ Platypus

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2008, 10:35:32 PM »
I stand corrected.  This...THIS is the worst thing.  Both of them.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7TMdYx4g9JE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7TMdYx4g9JE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PzYag56fIhM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PzYag56fIhM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

All those other things that came before that I thought were the worst - like that time my dog died, or the Sword of Vermilion live action video, or the Star Wars Holiday Special - those were not really the worst thing. Those were just child's play.

But this - this is truly the worst thing that we as human beings have ever done.  If there is anything horrible enough to bring about the apocalypse, it's...this...thing. The entire human race shall burn in hell for this.

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 01:10:30 AM »
Goddamn it... seriously? They thought it would be a good idea to post those videos? On one hand I feel bad for them being mocked, but goddamn it.... they were asking for it... that was painful to watch.