login

Author Topic: Are you Fergalicious?  (Read 6522 times)

Offline gammer

• Second Banana
  • Liked: 3
    • GoodTimers Hockey
Re: Are you Fergalicious?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 06:10:23 PM »
Her head looks really stretched from side to side. I'm not sure why anyone would want to 'go for' that look?

She's kinda going for the "Mrs Ida Lowry" look from Brazil

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 06:13:19 PM by gammer73 »

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 06:53:43 PM »

I used to work at a CD store right about the same time i stopped listening to anything on the radio. I just can't stand it anymore, i can't stand the music, i can't stand the people who buy the music, i can't stand the "artists" and i can't stand the music videos... and Fergie is like, a prime example of everything that bugs the hell out of me! Argh!

Is there even a single "musician" in the Top Ten that can actually play an instrument? Or perform their song live without a pre-recorded digital tape? Or wasn't plucked out as the "next big thing" by a marketing team? Again... Argh!

And another thing that i'm bummed about is the fact that i grew up during the days of grunge. Which, while the music was generally much better... the girls were wearing ripped denim jeans and flanel shirts. If only i went to high-school when the girls were trying to be Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

I mean, dammit... i was too late for the slutty rock chicks of the 80's and too early for the slutty hip-hop girls in 2000. Damn you and your tremedous impact on music and culture Nirvana!

End Of Rant.

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 0
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 08:10:26 PM »

I used to work at a CD store right about the same time i stopped listening to anything on the radio. I just can't stand it anymore, i can't stand the music, i can't stand the people who buy the music, i can't stand the "artists" and i can't stand the music videos... and Fergie is like, a prime example of everything that bugs the hell out of me! Argh!

Is there even a single "musician" in the Top Ten that can actually play an instrument? Or perform their song live without a pre-recorded digital tape? Or wasn't plucked out as the "next big thing" by a marketing team? Again... Argh!

And another thing that i'm bummed about is the fact that i grew up during the days of grunge. Which, while the music was generally much better... the girls were wearing ripped denim jeans and flanel shirts. If only i went to high-school when the girls were trying to be Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

I mean, dammit... i was too late for the slutty rock chicks of the 80's and too early for the slutty hip-hop girls in 2000. Damn you and your tremedous impact on music and culture Nirvana!

End Of Rant.

-Rude

You have said it all, my friend!

Offline Minnesota

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 4
  • Twins Territory
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 09:14:44 PM »
^^ hehe, you sound like Denis Leary on cure for cancer sayin 'Thank you John Fogerty for making me a giant pussy for 10 years'. Wait that came out wrong, but leary ment the same thing about CCR and Nirvana with culteral impact that wasnt about sex (70's and 90's rock)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 09:16:38 PM by Minnesota »

Offline davo

• Magneto-cent Member
  • are you asking for a challlllenge?!!!!1!1!one!!1!
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2006, 10:56:29 AM »
Thankfully, I've rarely been subjected to that particular aural WMD, as I make it a top priority to avoid any places of business that play the local Top 40 (AKA utter shit) station. Fergie's incorrect spelling of "tasty" pisses me off to no end, but it's only multiplied by her egregious spelling of "dutchess" in her album title. I suppose it could be a reference to Dutchess County, New York, my neck o' the woods, but it's more likely that everyone at Interscope records is just dumb as a box of doorknobs. (Record executives make movie producers look like astrophysicists by comparison.) And to think that Gwen Stefani made so much headway with our youth, teaching them them the proper spelling of "bananas." It's always one step forward, and two steps back with pop music, huh?  ::)

Furthermore, is it just me, or is Fergie butt-fugly? I know looks are no measure of musical talent, but you shouldn't go around telling people how "Fergalicious" you are when you're the definition of a "butterface."  :P

Fergalicious is apparently the new way for hip kids yo say "Let's do it with the lights off."

I wouldn't go as far as to call her "butt-fugly", but after seeing her in that God-awful video "Fergalicious" or however you spell it, I'm not aroused in the slightest. The Pussycat Dolls have more sex appeal in a single pinky than Fergie has in her entire entourage.  *Bones*

she looks like one of Tony Soprano's girlfriends.

Offline Famous Mortimer

• Schnappi Supporter
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 08:18:59 AM »
She's not really all that attractive to my eyes. Like they say a camel is a horse designed by a committee, Fergie is an attractive woman designed by a committee. The bits are all there, but she seems a bit soulless.

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 09:27:49 PM »
No.  However, I am part of a Merrittocracy.
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!

Offline davo

• Magneto-cent Member
  • are you asking for a challlllenge?!!!!1!1!one!!1!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »
She's not really all that attractive to my eyes. Like they say a camel is a horse designed by a committee, Fergie is an attractive woman designed by a committee. The bits are all there, but she seems a bit soulless.

hahaha!  that is a PERFECT analogy