Author Topic: The xbox live gamertag thread....  (Read 40415 times)

Offline SaucyRossy

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked:
The xbox live gamertag thread....
« on: December 05, 2006, 08:51:46 PM »
So I know some people on here have Xbox's so that means some of you may have Live...if so post your tag and we can start fragging locusts together!

Mine is
SAUCYROSSY

www.rifftraxfan.com - Check out Gammers RiffTrax Fan page!

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked:
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: The xbox live gamertag thread....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 09:04:42 PM »
Mine is "antipro" - if you guys see me online, chances are I'm in Halo 2. Feel free to send me a friend request and /or join my party!

Offline SaucyRossy

• Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 09:11:46 PM »
haha I would love to sticky grenade you Torgo...you know in a totally hetero way...

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
  • What are you gonna do??
    • Big Mean Punk Industries
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 10:01:58 PM »
If my crappy ass X-box 360 didn't crap out you would see me as Beef Fistpunch

Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline SaucyRossy

• Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 10:21:04 PM »
that sucks! Get it fixed and then get back to playing it...guitar hero comes out in january...with downloadable songs...

Offline LolygagerX

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked:
  • You think he likes Ham,Wait til ya see me like Ham
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 11:25:52 PM »
Mine is... You guessed it LolygagerX.. lol But yeah if anyone owns CoD3 we could own some Torgos! lol

AHH!! WE HAVE MOVIE SIGN!!!

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 11:27:33 PM »
that sucks! Get it fixed and then get back to playing it...guitar hero comes out in january...with downloadable songs...

Yeah I know!! The explorer looks great. Too bad it won't be wireless off the bat.
Check out my webshop for political, punk, pop culture buttons, patches and more! www.bigmeanpunk.com

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked:
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 09:20:30 AM »
haha I would love to sticky grenade you Torgo...you know in a totally hetero way...

You can be my wingman anytime.

Mine is... You guessed it LolygagerX.. lol But yeah if anyone owns CoD3 we could own some Torgos! lol

Not a huge Call of Duty fan, at least I didn't like the first one and haven't tried any of the latest. Unfortunately I'm not going to have access to a 360 until January (I'm still using my first gen, sweet huh?).

Offline JonnyFrag

• Big Montana
  • Liked:
  • Bad Movie Historian
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 11:17:17 AM »
wha wha what? /Kyles Mom's voice

That may be the killer app that gets me to pony up for a 360...
Grapes? I hate grapes, I can't stand grapes. I loathe grapes. All kinds of grapes. I hate green grapes and I hate purple grapes. I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds. I hate them peeled and nonpeeled. I hate them in bunches, one at a time and in small groups of twos and threes.

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 12:15:20 PM »

It will be pretty cool as long as they do the downloadables right. They should also release the first one as well.

Offline SaucyRossy

• Liked:
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 01:29:55 PM »

It will be pretty cool as long as they do the downloadables right. They should also release the first one as well.

In reality they should just package all the first games songs as one big purchase....

Offline MrTorso

• Global Moderator
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 02:41:58 PM »
Yeah it would be cool if you could play Guitar Hero 1 songs with the Guitar Hero 2 multiplayer practice modes. Maybe then I could beat Cowboys From Hell on expert.

Offline spambot

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked:
  • I wish every day were a shearing festival!
    • Random Pirate Comics
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 09:37:24 PM »
gamertag = thespambot

I'm hoping GH2 has all the songs from GH1 as a marketplace download. That would be great. Having the multiplayer from 2 on the songs from one would blow my mind.

Offline SecretAgentSuperDragon

• Liked:
  • Cake or Death?
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 06:34:13 PM »
I just got a brand new XBOX 360 Premium today from some dude at Pawn X-Change trying to sell it to them. It was still sealed (and probably hot) and they offered him $160 for it. I told him I'd give him $200 for it, and now I got one for Christmas.  :)
My old gamertag for xbox live was Cptn. Winters, but I haven't used it for 2 years. I'll probably change it to something else. I'll let you guys know what it is after I do, then the fragfest will begin.

Hey torgosPizza, you should brainwash Mike into getting Xbox live. Myspace is only the first step, it must go further. :D
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 06:37:59 PM by SecretAgentSuperDragon »

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked:
    • RiffTrax
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »
I just got a brand new XBOX 360 Premium today from some dude at Pawn X-Change trying to sell it to them. It was still sealed (and probably hot) and they offered him $160 for it. I told him I'd give him $200 for it, and now I got one for Christmas.  :)
My old gamertag for xbox live was Cptn. Winters, but I haven't used it for 2 years. I'll probably change it to something else. I'll let you guys know what it is after I do, then the fragfest will begin.

Hey torgosPizza, you should brainwash Mike into getting Xbox live. Myspace is only the first step, it must go further. :D

Haha. Mike doesn't even have TV in his house, not so sure Online Gaming would be an easy bridge for him to cross. But ya never know.

I wish I could find a deal like that. My roommate's brother is going into the military next month and letting us have his 360.. unfortunately that means only one in the entire apartment! Not good when there are 3 gamers living there...