login

Author Topic: Trailer Trashing  (Read 1301 times)

Offline RocketNumber09

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
  • Trailer Trasher
    • Rocket Number 09
Trailer Trashing
« on: September 23, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »
Hello all! I've been lurking about the forums for awhile and I'm currently working on an iRiff as well. But I thought I'd see what other fans of MST3k and of RiffTrax think of my series of trailer and short film commentaries, Trailer Trashing. It's a work in progress, of course. Some of the episodes sound better than others. But my most recent couple episodes are fairly well put-together, I think. If you have a few minutes, I'd love if folks could watch an episode or two and leave comments either here, or on the videos themselves on my blog.

Here's every episode I've produced so far.

My favorites that I've produced are my three most recent, Why Study Home Economics, Social Courtesy, and Safety: In Danger Out of Doors.

Thanks guys!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 05:16:26 PM by RocketNumber09 »

Offline Captain Mook

• Sparkles in Sunlight
Re: Trailer Trashing
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 06:02:52 PM »

Hey RocketNumber09!

I was only able to watch the Home Economics one (a little riffing before school :p), and I thought it was pretty good. There were a few slow parts, where the characters would say a few lines without any jokes. The two "What are they doing?" jokes I didn't think worked too well, mainly because they just felt kinda flat to me, but that's just my opinion. Otherwise I thought it was really good! I'll try to watch the rest tonight :)

Offline RocketNumber09

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Trailer Trasher
    • Rocket Number 09
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »

Hey RocketNumber09!

I was only able to watch the Home Economics one (a little riffing before school :p), and I thought it was pretty good. There were a few slow parts, where the characters would say a few lines without any jokes. The two "What are they doing?" jokes I didn't think worked too well, mainly because they just felt kinda flat to me, but that's just my opinion. Otherwise I thought it was really good! I'll try to watch the rest tonight :)

Thanks Captain Mook! I appreciate you taking the time to watch and reply! The two "What are they doing?" jokes just sorta happened while I was recording, just because of the absurdity of it.

Offline Captain Mook

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 09:49:42 AM »
Thanks Captain Mook! I appreciate you taking the time to watch and reply! The two "What are they doing?" jokes just sorta happened while I was recording, just because of the absurdity of it.

Ahh, well that makes sense. That's definitely how I felt, just like "what the heck are they doing over there??". Keep it up, man. Funny stuff :)

Offline RocketNumber09

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Trailer Trasher
    • Rocket Number 09
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 03:55:58 PM »
Hey everyone! I just put up a new episode, entitled Soapy the Germ Fighter. Please watch and leave comments if you can. Thanks!

http://rocketnumber09.blogspot.com/2008/10/trailer-trashing-soapy-germ-fighter.html