Poll

Mafia Themes

Walker Texas Ranger Edition
Kaiju (Giant Rubber Monster) Edition
Generic Anime Style Edition
Pesidential Campaign Edition

Author Topic: Mafia 14: Politics of Personal Destruction Edition  (Read 32264 times)

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
Re: Mafia 14: Politics of Personal Destruction Edition
« Reply #330 on: October 05, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »
*Live from New York City it's Sean Hannity!

Well folks, the election is over! It came down to three candidates. Opus D. Penguin. Teen Prez, and the father of the constitution himself, John Adams. Teen Prez rallied hard against Mr. Adams, claiming that the country needed someone new and fresh, not an old crusty square like John Adams. Mr. Adams didn't pay any attention to these attacks, instead focusing on this Penguin fellow. When the election time came to pass, Mr. Penguin was just a few minutes late, and the people have spoken!

Mr. Adams will have to leave the race!

( Agent Ispep has been voted out. He was a delegate.)

We are recoding live feed from Teen Prez's press conference!

Teen Prez: Thanks to all the cool dudes and gals who've given their support over the last few weeks! Many of you have heard about these Scientist fellows, thinking they are so uncool that they should be drawn and quartered in the town square! I'm here to tell you that's not the case dudes! Being a scientist is groovy! Atheism is A-OK! When I'm in the white house, I'm gonna make sure groovy scientific ideas are accepted throughout every facet of American Life! Rock On!

*Cut the feed

This is sick. Absolutely sick. I counted on you people to prevent these monsters from getting to the most powerful position in the world! We can only hope that Opus D. Penguin, who will share the Presidency with Teen Prez, can limit the damage he will do. Though I have my worries that all Opus will care about is the next time he gets his daily fish.

Well here are your winners of Decision 2008!

Teen Prez

Opus D. Penguin

Prez/Penguin 2008

Change we can believe in.

Congradulations to Johnny Unusual and Compound! You are the winners of Mafia Game 15!

If you don't mind Dim, I'd like you to do the honors when it comes to breaking down the game! You and Olbermann have been awesome sauce in the purgatory thread!

Good game all!

Killing me won't bring back your Goddamned honey!

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5136
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #331 on: October 05, 2008, 01:43:48 PM »
I would have voted for Compound, but I thought that might have been some form of baited trap.  I thought too hard.  I'm a scientist.  It's what I do.

Of course, now I have to fight Chessmen.  So there's that.

Offline Agent_Ispep

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 3
  • Global Thirst Moderator
« Reply #332 on: October 05, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »
Good game

Offline esoobaC .T bocaJ

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
  • Jolly Snowflake day!!
« Reply #333 on: October 05, 2008, 04:51:49 PM »
I should've known a cartoon kid like you was a no good science enthusiast!!

.............is that a monkey on that cover?
flesyht etah tsum uoy ,flesyht evas oT

Offline LBeria

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
  • "My laser nose & your crotch have an appointment"
    • Cheap Crap You Don't Need, Enterprises
« Reply #334 on: October 05, 2008, 05:27:22 PM »
Good game, y'all!
You're such a survivalist gun nut.
Only the good die young...but most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns. -- Tom Servo

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #335 on: October 05, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »

*high-fives JohnnyU*

Way to go, buddy!!!

Science forever!!!

*shakes fist at Rob, Sicgirl, & wurwolf*

;)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
« Reply #336 on: October 05, 2008, 05:55:06 PM »
Congratulations, Johnny Unusual and Compound!  :clap:

This was fun, and I like to think that for my first mafia game I did alright. I lasted longer than my husband did, anyway!

(Er... that last remark should in no way be construed as a reflection of our love life.)
Bonhead #2
fs!!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #337 on: October 05, 2008, 06:10:35 PM »
Ok now can I say this?

Tripe/Courtney most ineffective Informant/Vigilante team evah!

Tripe :highfive: Courtney.

Offline Keith Olbermann

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 0
  • Bite me, Hannity!
« Reply #338 on: October 05, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »
If you don't mind Dim, I'd like you to do the honors when it comes to breaking down the game! You and Olbermann have been awesome sauce in the purgatory thread!

I never thought I would have to say this, but thank you, Sean Hannity.  I realize of course that there may be a special place in Hell reserved for us thanks to this collaboration, but in this case, I think it'll be well worth it.

Good evening, this is October 5, 13 days since my arrival on the forums, and the first day of the Prez/Opus presidency.

Despite the major footbullet the anti-democracy parties have administered to each other, the final Scientist has managed to slip through the cracks and deliver the final blow, spelling as much as a victory for the Scientists as he could manage.  Opus D. Penguin, the last remaining delegate, was selected for the Vice Presidency.

So now, we have a teenage Scientist and a penguin in the Oval Office.  Hell yeah, democracy!

And now, it's up to me to break down the game.  I don't exactly see any reason to change a good thing, so first, we turn to

World's Best Persons

for the top players of the game.

Before we hit the top three, a special mention goes to...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Number 3:

Number 2:

But our Number 1 Best Person:

Even with the dedication to the campaign that all of the characters have had, somebody had to come out on the bottom.  It has been a trying time for all of us, testing the limits of all of the candidates as they fought and struggled for the presidency, and I have nothing but respect for all of you.  But the fact remains, you guys DID let a Scientist into the White House.  Morons.

What's that?  Live and let live?  Of course not!  I have ratings to think of!  No, it's time for

Worst Persons In The World

The bronze metal goes to...

Our runner-up?

But our winners?

Worst... Persons... IN THE WORLD!

I love saying that.

With that, my tenure on the RiffTrax Roundtable has ended.  Unless another campaign or big political event pops up here, I will only be sticking around in the archives of the forums.  I quite enjoyed my time here, but I'd hate to overstay my welcome.  And so, viewers, it's time for me to say good-bye.

That's Countdown, for this the 13th day since the beginning of RiffTrax Roundtable Decision 2008.  I'm Keith Olbermann.  Good night, and good luck.

"*shriek* THAT guy is EVIL!"
- Sarah Palin, upon seeing a picture of Keith Olbermann

Online Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5136
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #339 on: October 05, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »
Actually, I figured that if I killed him, people would assume that it was simply someone trying to frame me, rather than just me.  Personally, I almost rarely go after people who vote for me.  Also, although I never knew for sure, I had an inkling that Thurmond was a communist and that he may have known I was a scientist.

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 988
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #340 on: October 05, 2008, 11:05:32 PM »
Argh. I knew it too. Sorry for flaking out there, people. This weekend was a tad... eventful. My apologies, Ispep.

(And it was 3 and a half minutes late. The deadline was 01:02:41. Sean's 20 minutes to go was 20 minutes early.)

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
« Reply #341 on: October 06, 2008, 01:06:56 AM »
I wanna know how I got a vigilante hit on me after both informants were killed off.  I wasn't getting too many votes, thought I was flying under the radar and then kablammo!  I got my own October surprise!  :angry:
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!

Offline AmandaGal

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 14
  • Every new beginning starts with an end
    • Little Rock Information
« Reply #342 on: October 06, 2008, 01:11:57 AM »
The vigilante can hit who he/she wants to, without the informant's consent or input...and flying under the radar often means mafia :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 01:16:44 AM by AmandaGal »
�mike5150� how tall are you?.....in gallons?

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
« Reply #343 on: October 06, 2008, 01:14:43 AM »
The vigilante can hit who he/she wants to, without the informant's consent or input.

I know.  I was just questioning why me.  I thought I was in the free and clear as far as suspicions went.
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #344 on: October 06, 2008, 05:03:24 AM »
Sure, he was already dead at the time, and Palin was already dead, so no identities of other Investigative Journalists or Pundits were compromised.  However, he had still released information to the enemy that the other Pundit was not flying blind.

I still don't agree with the logic there: Not all information is helpful to the Mafia, unless they know who the other team are, knowing they are still active isn't helpful to them.