login

Poll

Mafia Themes

Walker Texas Ranger Edition
Kaiju (Giant Rubber Monster) Edition
Generic Anime Style Edition
Pesidential Campaign Edition

Author Topic: Mafia 14: Politics of Personal Destruction Edition  (Read 31478 times)

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
Re: Mafia 14: Politics of Personal Destruction Edition
« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2008, 06:49:02 AM »
Best character.  Strom Thurmond (wurwolf), despite being a Communist bastard and eliminating many good and honest people from the campaign (not to mention one Scientist), has not altered her persona one bit.  She never dropped her memorable, charming personality throughout the entire game, and is one of the nominees that people will be talking about for years to come.

We can only hope that Thurmond will remember that she ever ran for President in the first place.

Aw, thanks, Dim! You made my day. It was my first mafia game and I think the fact that I had no idea what the hell I was doing served my character well. It was fun! Thanks to everyone who put it together!  :clap:
Bonhead #2
fs!!

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #346 on: October 07, 2008, 11:59:20 AM »
But our Number 1 Best Person:

Best head on the best pair of shoulders.  Bob Backlund (Raven), after one round of drawing moderate attention to himself for pointing out Ralph Nadar's (Sicgirl) logical fallacies, was proven too smart for this campaign.  In a season where shots in the dark and flawed logic were the cornerstones of accusations, Backlund was memorable in his attempts to bring intelligence and rational thought to a bizarre campaign season.

He just cared too much.  And that, my friends, makes a man dangerous!

Well thanks Keith.  Nice to get some recognition.  Alas, logic usually gets a bullet through your skull in these games, so I fear I will never make it to the end of one.

anais.jude

« Reply #347 on: October 10, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »
I stopped paying attnetion. Did Tank get to kill anybody? Cause if not we were just as crappy a team as Tripe and Courtney

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #348 on: October 10, 2008, 10:52:41 PM »
I stopped paying attnetion. Did Tank get to kill anybody? Cause if not we were just as crappy a team as Tripe and Courtney
He took out APGIL.  He did it blind too.

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
« Reply #349 on: October 12, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »
He took out APGIL.  He did it blind too.
:angry:

Don't remind me.  :(
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!