login

Author Topic: MAFIA Game 13: Finished.  (Read 30274 times)

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1010
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
Re: MAFIA Game 13: Game Started!
« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2008, 06:20:42 AM »
Sigh.

Okay. Let's get this over with then.

Either Greg or Jeremiah is Mafia. I'll go with Greg.

Bossman, was I right?

Offline GregMcduck

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1
  • KOOOOONG!!1
    • Pop Arena
« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2008, 07:36:06 AM »
Oh, you were so very, very wrong.

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2008, 08:07:22 AM »
The blob has been, uuuhh, dissolved or something. Was it even alive to begin with? Anyways, the blob is out of the picture. (Greg McDuck has been killed. He was a Monster.)

Ok, Mafia send in your final hits. Barring any Mafia crossfires, this should be an easy Mafia victory. Just send the hits in.
Killing me won't bring back your Goddamned honey!

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #288 on: September 05, 2008, 08:08:51 AM »
Jeremiah? Who do you work for?

Offline GregMcduck

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • KOOOOONG!!1
    • Pop Arena
« Reply #289 on: September 05, 2008, 09:25:08 AM »
Oh, well, I guess you're actually very, very right. Whatev.

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #290 on: September 05, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »
* A dark cloudy night. The wind is blowing through the dark woods. Not a sound is too be heard, as the prince of darkness walks these woods tonight.*

*He comes to a clearing, where he sees two of his minions standing. Jeremiah and Claudia.*

"What are we gonna do boss? We're screwed aren't we?" Inquired Claudia.

Well, things certainly hadn't gone as he had planned. " Maybe." He replied.

A slithering was heard. Into the clearing came the repulsing Grant Grant. From behind a tree, Ichabod Crane lurked onto the field.

"Evening lady and gents.' Stated the oddly calm Crane

"What took you fellers so long?" asked Jeremiah.

"Oh nothing really, we were just deciding how best to kill you all." Answered Ichabod.

"You traitor! I'll rip your heart out!" Screeched Claudia.

" Help us boss!" Cried out Jeremiah.

"I'm afraid I can't" said Satan.

Looks of shock and puzzlement spread across the remaining monsters faces.

"There are certain rules set up. You must fight these two to the death. If you win, not all may be lost."

And so, the two faced their opponents in preparation for the final confrontation.

Jeremiah lined up across the hideous Grant Grant, and Claudia likewise did so with Ichabod.

"Well I don't know how I'm gonna take you out Grant, buy ya ain't leavin here alive, understand?"

The bemused Grant looked at Jeremiah for a little bit, than without any effort, lashed his tentacle across the field and sliced Jeremiah in half.

"Son of a bitch!" Yelled Claudia.

Grant gurgled what must have been a victory cry, and waved his American flag around in triumph.

All that remained of the original pact was Claudia now. As she looked at Ichabod, she noticed a strange angelic glow stating to surround him.

Than two wings spread from his back, and his true form was revealed.

"It's too bad things had to end like this Ichabod. I thought you were rather... intresting."

"Likewise my dear Claudia, now, time to die!"

The two rushed at each other, Claudia with her fangs ready to strike. Claudia let out a shout.

She looked at her chest, where a Cross-shaped stake now occupied where her heart was.

"Die bitch" Ichabod drove it further. Claudia shrieked for a while, before finally falling to the ground, stone dead.

The Angel and the Government Agent now turned to Satan, who looked surprisingly calm given the circumstances.

"Well done. I didn't think my former boss had it in him to stop me. You proved me wrong. But I'll keep trying. And eventually I'll succeed."

"And we'll be there to stop you" replied Ichabod.

Satan started to walk away, when out of curiosity, Ichabod asked. " Why do you seem so happy, if I may ask?"

Satan replied. " Although my minions failed, it will give me great pleasure to torture them for all eternity for their failure. Believe me. They. Will. Suffer."

( anais.jude was killed by the Angels. She was a Monster.)

(Jeremiah was killed by the Government. He was a Monster.)

Congratulations to Compound and Axnollouse, winners of Mafia Game 13! I'll be giving some awards later on, for now let the torture begin.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline esoobaC .T bocaJ

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
  • Jolly Snowflake day!!
« Reply #291 on: September 05, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »
that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I finally made it to the last round
flesyht etah tsum uoy ,flesyht evas oT

Offline Bairman

• Not Hurt By Pain
Re: MAFIA Game 13: Finished.
« Reply #292 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »
Nice going, Compound.   :clap:

You too Ax... for the half of the game you actually showed up.    :D

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
« Reply #293 on: September 05, 2008, 01:12:11 PM »
Wait, wait, wait.

Bairman's theory was actually true?

Dude, I owe you an apology. I'd thought, "Whelp. He's gone fully paranoid. It's obvious that Ax is a citizen. But it sounds good, so let's run with it." I'm kind of glad that everyone ignored me. (And that I changed my vote before I sent it in the final hit.)

Offline Bairman

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #294 on: September 05, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »
Wait, wait, wait.

Bairman's theory was actually true?

Dude, I owe you an apology. I'd thought, "Whelp. He's gone fully paranoid. It's obvious that Ax is a citizen. But it sounds good, so let's run with it." I'm kind of glad that everyone ignored me. (And that I changed my vote before I sent it in the final hit.)

Yep... not to pat myself on the back or anything... but I correctly identified the whole Government team pretty early-on.    ;D

Offline Axnollouse

• Big Montana
  • Behold the better matrix!
    • Flying Monkey Productions
« Reply #295 on: September 05, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »
:P
Hehe but in all seriousness everything I said was true (other than being a cit) its been a hell week for me which was why I was in and out quite a bit in this game.

Woot woot!
Axnollouse, the youngest in the skullf*ckery finals, may win the gold."

Offline esoobaC .T bocaJ

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
  • Jolly Snowflake day!!
« Reply #296 on: September 05, 2008, 02:03:26 PM »
I have to say, that last scene was better than the entire film in which Jeremiah MacDonald was featured
flesyht etah tsum uoy ,flesyht evas oT

Offline Nick

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2008, 07:35:41 PM »
Ok here are some awards here. Remember, these trophies are precious! What do you  mean there's no trophies? Get pack in the eternal pits of damnation you lot!

Best Players: The Mafia. I didn't know who to give this reward to specifically, so I decided to spread it around to all of you. You guys played really well this game. If it hadn't been for you killing each other, you probably would have dominated the game, seeing as how the only two kills for the citizens were a vigilante hit and a lucky bandwagon,

Best Informant/Vigilante: Steve-O. Mainly because he identified the greatest amount of Mafia players and got a hit off with his vigilante, whthat. Good job Steve-O. Sorry about the confusion Johnny.

Best Citizen: None. Really. The citizens had a poor showing this game.

Prince of Lies: Compound. Great job staying hidden in the final rounds. You didn't even get one vote in the final few rounds( and only got two the whole game!) I was wondering what you were up to in the final round, trying to start a bandwagon against Axnollouse, i thought you were trying to win all by yourself! I figured you knew he was Mafia by this point. Anyways, good job!

Rookie of the Year: Axnollouse. I believe this is Ax's first game, (and if it isn't correct me) but what an achievement! Winning your first game of mafia and playing your first game! I don't know many people on the boards who can say that( besides the winners of the first mafia that is) I've played in several games and even hosted one and have yet to win.

Bonehead moment of the game: anais.jude, Jacob, GregMcDuck. *facepalm* I know it was a confusing game, but you guys had such a huge chance to win in the final round. Johnny, a confirmed informant, had been voting for Ax for two whole rounds! And yet you guys decided to kill each other instead!

Screw-up of the game: Me. At the end of the second round, I made a mistake. Sicgirl should have died that round, not Jewishcarpenter. Than I revealed sicgirl's status as a citizen (briefly). But i don't think it made a huge impact on the game.

Anyways congratulations to the winners, you are eligible for Championship Mafia! You should be anyways, it was a regular rules game. Good job to all that played.

gg

anais.jude

« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »
i think i should get an award for lasting this long. since i killed all ass in game 12, i totally thought i would die first round!

Offline Bairman

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2008, 04:19:53 AM »
You were left alive because it served our purposes.    >:D