login

Author Topic: When can we expect the career of Miley Cyrus to die?  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
Re: When can we expect the career of Miley Cyrus to die?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 09:55:13 AM »
Do you want her carreer to die? I like her. I don't think there's anything wrong about Miley's success. She's perfectly wholesome and harmless. I think she's genuinely talented and even precocious.

Yeah, the notion of Miley as wholesome and harmless died the second she took slutty striptease pictures of herself and they got posted online.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3894
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 09:59:37 AM »
The next 'Britany Spears'.. ::)

Looking forward to here eventual self-destruction >:D

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 10:04:15 AM »
The next 'Britany Spears'.. ::)

Looking forward to here eventual self-destruction >:D

Gonna be a good harvest this year...

Offline Doktor Sleepless

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 10:30:56 AM »
Do you want her carreer to die? I like her. I don't think there's anything wrong about Miley's success. She's perfectly wholesome and harmless. I think she's genuinely talented and even precocious.

Yeah, the notion of Miley as wholesome and harmless died the second she took slutty striptease pictures of herself and they got posted online.

I've seen sluttier pictures from Billy Ray Cyrus.
Round about now! Since they say! I am the sexiest man in Jamaica!

Offline pyro

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 02:24:02 PM »
I wonder what good ol' Bill Hicks would think.... or maybe I should just ask Alex Jones

Offline onthemightofprinces

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 04:27:04 AM »
I always find it funny that within the media, a girl is expected to make the change from child to sexbomb overnight. Hayden Panettiere was barely 16 before the clamour for glamour shots started. Try it at 15 and you're done for. Done for I tell you.

Must make the 16th birthday hella awkward in middle america.... argh... what the hell are those... Uncle Charlie, why are you looking at me like that.

As for the career killing moment.... it's a toss-up between the slip of expressing sympathy for any enemies of democracy and a duet with Aaron Carter.
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| You're a lot smarter than you look! Although you look like a retard! |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Offline cameage

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 6
  • Ace.
    • Rage
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »
I love Miley Cyrus and I don't care who knows it.  She is my guilty pleasure and I am not ashamed.
You're solid gold, I'll see you in Hell.

Offline skullhappy

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 05:20:27 AM »
My daughter loves Hannah Montana, and as far as the show goes, it is pretty harmless. I think she's trying to grow up too fast, though. Girls need a non-slutty role model. They're few and far between nowadays, which is a real shame. >:( Yeah, it makes me angry. So i say, rock on Hannah/Miley and don't become a total sleeze while doing it.

Doc Steve

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 06:40:49 AM »
My daughter loves Hannah Montana, and as far as the show goes, it is pretty harmless. I think she's trying to grow up too fast, though. Girls need a non-slutty role model. They're few and far between nowadays, which is a real shame. >:( Yeah, it makes me angry. So i say, rock on Hannah/Miley and don't become a total sleeze while doing it.

Yep.  Basically, she is taking over Hillary Duff's former role in the Disney Empire.