Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 2694 times)

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 05:59:36 AM »
I decided to get Home Movies from Netflix because I've always heard about it, but never took the time to check the show out. Hilarious stuff. Working my way through season one at the moment.

I'm hoping you've gotten to "Director's Cut", otherwise that reference was naught.   :D

Have you stumbled across any favorite moments from it yet, JC? I'm a big-time fan of Home Movies, and you're in for a very fun ride. It's my all-time favorite animated show. If Spaced wasn't so amazing, it would be my all-time favorite comedy. I'm still bummed it didn't make our Top-50 comedies list.  :(

As for the topic of this thread, I've been meaning to check out the extras on my Region 1 copy of Spaced, but I just haven't found ample time to get to it. So it's the usual here at the moment...The Daily Show & Soup until Winter of '09...and then add Idol and Dollhouse to the fray.

I'm really psyched for Dollhouse.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline a pretty girl is like

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 450
  • I hast had enow of thine effrontery!
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 06:18:16 AM »
Two very good summer series: Burn Notice and Mad Men.  I half expect Holden Caufield to come sauntering through the Mad Men office one of these days. 
I'm all out for kicks...and every inch of me spells EXCITEMENT!