login

Author Topic: Thoughts  (Read 24372 times)

Offline Bus Taker

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 110
  • "We're a danger to ourselves and others"
    • Music site
Re: Thoughts
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2007, 10:25:02 PM »
Very funny RiffTrax. Good pace, lots of laughs.

The movie was lousy, but not as skin-peelingly awful as I expected. Just useless, confusing, and thoroughly unpleasant.

Yeah, this movie was like A Clockwork Orange, only weird. :D That's a peek deeper in someone's bizarre imagination than I ever wanted to go.  What can I say about it?  The manimal habitat area reminded me of some areas of Southern New Jersey. HAR! HAR! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Loved the Animal House reference ("a little bit softer now....") and the Cats references.  Most of all, there were a reasonable number of fat jokes that did not get excessive.
"I can't complain but sometimes I still do, life's been good to me so far." - Joe Walsh

Offline macleod

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2007, 06:43:05 AM »
Yeah, weird about covers it. On that note, I'd have to warn the man-hyena thing that too much Marlon Brando is probably a leading cause of heart disease...LOT of cholesterol in that tub

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 275
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2007, 06:38:17 AM »
We finally got around to watching this one and I have to say that we were disappointed. Of the ten or so Rifftrax that we've watched, this was our least favorite. It had moments, but overall it was pretty weak.

Offline eegah

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 275
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2008, 07:48:16 AM »
We finally got around to watching this one and I have to say that we were disappointed. Of the ten or so Rifftrax that we've watched, this was our least favorite. It had moments, but overall it was pretty weak.

Just watched it again. It was better the second time (as was Daredevil). I cracked up at the "Look at the time!" line.

Offline MST3Kgirl

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2008, 02:02:22 PM »
this is such a strange movie. eek. ???

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »
this is such a strange movie. eek. ???

There had to be a lot of drugs on the set......... or a lot of people with mental issues.