login

Author Topic: Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder  (Read 699 times)

Offline Maverick Joe Six-Pack

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder
« on: February 26, 2009, 09:07:16 AM »
When Futurama was originally on TV I really didn't get it.  It wasn't until recently when I caught a few eps on Comedy Central that I've gotten hooked.  Since watching Bender's Big Score on CC I have watched (and loved) every episode and the movies.  When I saw that the forth movie could be the final Futurama outting I preordered it on Amazon and waited with baited breath.  I loved Bender's Game and Beast with a Billion Backs had some hilarious moments.  The writing for Bender's Game was so so but there were still some funny parts.  Sadly Wild Green Yonder just wasn't all that funny to me and watching what could be their last outting fall short really mad me a sad panda.
"Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Offline Indomitus

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
  • Hang on, gotta answer my iPOG
    • vox.neoleo.net  (a work in progress)
Re: Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 09:55:01 AM »
Yeah, it was kind of anti-climactic after the other three.  Especially the ending, which seemed rushed and very ham-handed.  It's my least fave of the Futurama movies, no question.  Start throwing in the TV episodes, and it slides even farther down the list.  Still watchable, just not up to the standards of the rest of the Futurama material.