Author Topic: Space Colony One, apparently a new ARG, related to Mike or Rifftrax at all?  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Under the vegetable

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
www.spacecolonyone.net

just saw it in the mail today, I recieved a postcard of some kind with a message on, and started browsing around the websites related to it. Message was

"Your life is small and insignificant.

but your DNA has a future.

You have been pre-approved for qualification in Space Colony One. To proceed, simply send a hair from your head to our laboratory for screening."

also, a handwritten note next to it saying

"343" (slightly seperate)
"since the following positions for Executive Board were uncontested, the following candidates are automatically elected:"

and four puzzle pieces. Now, all of this looks absolutely unrelated to you guys until I started browsing the site. Mike Nelson's name, the acronym "MST" appears several times, there's minor references to "Gizmonics" (institute?), among other minor Mystery Science Theater 3000/Mike/Joel/Space references, so I got curious. The guys behind it are probably just fans, but hey, I got excited when I started seeing the namedrops, I'm a nerd, I suppose. Anyone else get similar mail?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 03:03:25 PM by Under the vegetable »

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3036
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Weird! Is Da Penguin doing live puzzles now? :^)

Offline Rude

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 3
  • Forum Czar

Well, that website doesn't seem to be up and running yet... or, at least i can't access it~

-Rude
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."<a href="http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.divshare.com/flash/audio?myId=3942804-0e3</a>

• Disembaudio's Squadio
apparently i'm dumb and messed up the url

www.spacecolonyone.net

• Disembaudio's Squadio
never mind it's an MTV thing and the guys are from the university of washington or something

they're just fans, i guess, that's why there're so many MST references

Offline Winterkid

• Schnappi Supporter
Actually, upon reading the information on the site, they're into superior genetics through advanced matching and breeding...  and I thought my idea to meet women through Bingo was stupid.