login

Author Topic: Sklar Brothers for a Rifftrax Presents?  (Read 3375 times)

Offline majorjoe23

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 37
Re: Sklar Brothers for a Rifftrax Presents?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 07:59:31 AM »
Or perhaps a movie that features twins in some way (although most of those tend to be comedy unfortunately).  After the MST3K appearance on Cheap Seats, I'm sure there's a decent enough working relationship there.

Dead Ringers and Raising Cain are two non-comedy films about twins they could do.

Offline k1

• Beta Tester
  • Liked: 1516
  • OneWallCinema: Like a snake to the heart.
    • OneWallCinema.com
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 10:28:45 AM »
Or perhaps a movie that features twins in some way (although most of those tend to be comedy unfortunately).  After the MST3K appearance on Cheap Seats, I'm sure there's a decent enough working relationship there.

Dead Ringers and Raising Cain are two non-comedy films about twins they could do.

Double Impact (the JCVD flick where he plays a set of twins) is craptastic enough to get riffed.

Offline Famous Mortimer

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 10:25:47 AM »
Ah, Cheap Seats, another show I miss.   :'(
Agreed.
I cherish the few eps I managed to catch on DVD... up to just a couple after the MST3K guest shot.  Lost interest when they added the live audience, though.  Between them, MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic, and my Rifftrax re-authors, that's most of what I watch these days.
You'd be a fool, a fool I tells ya, to try and download a torrent of every single episode of "Cheap Seats".

jasimon1

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »
Ah, Cheap Seats, another show I miss.   :'(
Agreed.
I cherish the few eps I managed to catch on DVD... up to just a couple after the MST3K guest shot.  Lost interest when they added the live audience, though.  Between them, MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic, and my Rifftrax re-authors, that's most of what I watch these days.
You'd be a fool, a fool I tells ya, to try and download a torrent of every single episode of "Cheap Seats".

Yeah, it's too bad I didn't have the foresight to capture all of these to my computer when they were on tv...oh wait, I did!